A leader, with over 55 years of experience in the jewellery retail sector in India, covering all facets of the trade from procurement to marketing and sales. Voted as one among the 12 most influential people in the Indian Gem and Jewellery industry.
• Chairman of the Bhima Group till restructuring in the year 2000 and continues unofficially in the position for all Group strategies.
• Growth Driver drawing loyalty in volatile conditions to create favouable outcome for the business operations.
• Performance Motivator instilling a sense of ownership and performance amongst employees to exceed targets.
• Confidence Builder who overcomes profit and growth challenges leveraging entrepreneurial drive and market acumen for success by motivating teams, improving customer satisfaction, product quality and range to reach aggressive profit goals.
• Keen Learner in all areas, be it new business practices or technological advances to stay abreast and ahead in the competitive environment.
• Public Face of the Bhima Group for all matters in relation with trade bodies, government, administrative departments, professional and civic bodies, or general public owing to overwhelming acceptance.
• Multiple Vertical Management Skills ranging from textiles to jewellery owing to involvement in associated companies like Bhima Steel, Alleppey Silk Emporium, Bhima Exports.
• Various Areas of Expertise including Strategic Planning and Execution, Market share improvement, Sales strategy, Operational improvement, Exit strategy, Revenue growth, Tactical problem solving, Productivity improvement, Organizational and team structuring, P&L, Negotiation.
• Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Kerala.
• Professional and Civic Affiliations including, but not limited to All Kerala Gold & Silver Merchants Association (Patron, Former President), Kerala Gold Club (President), Rotary International, Chamber of Commerce in various Districts, Bhima Charities, etc.
• Recognized Extensively by civic bodies across South India, the Government, Administrative Departments, Religious and Charitable institutions, Trade bodies, Media including Television, Radio and Print.